EB Advance Cheek Color First Impression & Review

4:23 PM

 Hello, July!


Let's start this month by doing a review of this blush/cheek color that I got from Ever Bilena. 

A few years back, my Mom had a blush stick from EB. It's powder in a transparent stick-like container that has a brush at the end (best way I can describe it) and I like the formula because it is super pigmented plus they have beautiful colors. Though, bad thing about is that my face gets itchy once applied so I stopped using the product. When I had a chat with the saleslady at EB, she told me that the cheek color has been reformulated. And here I am, giving their blush/cheek color another chance. 

Ever Bilena is one of the successful local brands in the country that has good quality and affordable products. I've noticed as well that most of their products right now are formulated to suit Filipino skin. 


EB Advance Cheek Color in Fig


    


A brown hue blush that has matte finish. It looks natural on my skin since I'm morena. Be careful in applying, it is very pigmented and you might go overboard. 'Di bale ng kulang kaysa sobra. 


I'm a sucker for cute, compact and lightweight items. Though, it's not sturdy. (Try tapping the cover and you'll get what I mean) It is a transparent plastic container with mirror and brush. 



This is long-lasting blush, I had it on my face a day after I bought it. It was scorching hot that day and the rest of my makeup wears off but I still have natural blush on my face. Can you imagine how good is that? 

It has no tingling effect on my face. I told you, their blush makes my face itchy but still, need to be wary of this product. 

This is how it looks with a flash:



And with no flash, indoor lighting:



It comes in 6 shades and available nationwide. If I got right, it was released last January 2016. For P175.00 only, you can have this blush. So visit the nearest department in your place!

Have you tried this cheek color? Share your thoughts!

You Might Also Like

0 comments