MeNow Pro Kiss Proof Lipstick Review & Swatches

7:01 PM

Hello, loves!


I've been seeing this lipstick on my instagram feed for quite some time and I decided to check it out myself. But what really caught my attention was the fact that MeNow Pro Kiss Proof Soft Lipstick only cost P 130.00  (kuripot queen alert!) at Vaintage.  

Products are from Chedelyn Cosmetics

The products packaging is simple and full of information. It is a chubby crayon style pencil but a bit slimmer compare to Revlon or Happy Skin. It would be great if it is retractable, however, any sharpener will work. One great thing about this lipstick is the cap and bottom reflects the true color of the lipstick unlike other brands.


                       


MeNow Pro Kiss Proof Soft Lipstick claims a long-lasting lipstick with a cushiony feel.

And I agree, it doesn't feel heavy on my lips. It's creamy and highly pigmented. I am impressed with the quality of the product given that it's very cheap.



Here are  the swatches and some photos. I only bought three shades because I'm still hesitant about the colors but we'll see. :)
                                      

                                       

MeNow Pro Kiss Proof Soft Lipstick #012 is red with cool brown undertone. I love how this works on my lips. It can be a dupe for Colourpop's Tulle.

                                      

 MeNow Pro Kiss Proof Soft Lipstick #15 is a pale pink shade. Contrary to others belief, it doesn't suit all skin tone. It makes me look washed out.


                                       

MeNow Pro Kiss Proof Soft Lipstick #16 is a bright pink with coral shade. This is beautiful! I'm more into this kind of color and also, this can be a dupe for BYS Velvet Lips in Lily Vibrant.



Pros:

- affordable
- kissproof
- long lasting
- has 19 shades to choose from
- true matte formula
- light weight on lips


Cons:

- hard to remove
- not recommended for dry lips
- not retractable

-------------------------


Will I recommend this product?
- Absolutely ! #012 is love!


Will I purchased again?
- Yes


You Might Also Like

0 comments