#BrowConflict

11:51 PM

Hello, gals!


It's the start of the rainy season and we have to do our best in keeping our "art" in place. 

I've mentioned before that I started paying attention to my brows just three months ago. It's with a help of a friend, of course! And as day pased by, I'm learning. Though, I'm still not an expert since it really takes a lot of time to master the #WowBrows technique that some of you have been slaying. 

(Note: This is not a review. Just some random thoughts and not sponsored)

Since I'm always on the go, I want to have the on-fleek look for my eyebrow that can also withstand the ever "reliable weather" in the Philippines. Tons of tutorials have given me confusion so I did the best thing a beauty enthusiast can rely on -- suggestions from makeup artist. 

I visited several beauty stores to get some advice (SM Beauty section, Benefit, Watsons, MAC, NYX) However, some staffs are not friendly. One staff from Benefit Megamall scanned me from head to toe with scrutinizing look and I was like, "hello, bitch! I can afford your products!" (Just in my mind) No worries, I'm not in the mood to bitch around so I walked out and head to the next destination. MAC is jam-packed, as usual. SM Beauty section is full of sales lady who did nothing but gossip. Watsons is too crowded (shelves are everywhere) and mind you, it was Wednesday. Goodness gracious! Sinong magsasabi na walang pera ang mga Pinoy? Good thing, NYX Megamall doesn't have any clients so I approached one MUA for assistance (Hi, Jem! Thanks a bunch for the help!) Lucky enough, he answered and explain everything to me (which I already know) with patience and suggested to try BROW POWDER to achieve my goals. He even showed me how to do my brows and I am crossing my finger that it'll look good when I try it at home. I went home happy and satisfied!

NYX offers wide variety of shades:


I got mine in Taupe/Ash. Also, I've been wanting to try Benefit's Browzings. 

Have you tried this products? Any tips or recommendation? I will post my review next time!



You Might Also Like

0 comments