Review: Tony Moly Panda's Dream White Sleeping Pack

7:45 PM

Hello, hello, hello!

Are you getting tired of my hello's? I hope not. *insert smiley*


Today, I'll be sharing a product that is part of my beauty regimen. At first, I'm hesitant about it because I haven't tried any product from Tony Moly. But as a beauty enthusiast, you have to take risk in trying new products soø you can share your thoughts and experience about it, plus, they are your investments. And I am glad that it was added on my cart. 


Tony Moly Panda's Dream White Sleeping Pack



First of, I love the packaging especially it's a cute Panda! Will you ignore this? It's like love at first sight! 


Once you remove the cap (head), this what you will see. It has the container and another cover to secure the formula from spilling. 


Just pull out the cover and voila! It looks messy because there certain cases that some formula are sticking to the cover so I have to transfer it back to the container. 


It's halfway through because I've been using it for two months now. At some point, I don't apply it everyday to see if there will be a drastic change on my skin. Good thing, nothing happened. Or else.

Let me share this to you, there was a time that my Mom looked at me with amusement and asked if I have anything on my face. She told me it looks smooth and it's glowing. And deep inside me, I already won the jackpot.

I love the result of this product. It makes my face glow, soft and smooth. Though some might say that; "it's normal for the face to be like that", You are correct, it's normal for our face to be that way, however, that is not the case especially for me (and other beauty enthusiast) because we tried different products from time to time. So this sleeping pack is a must have!


Pros:

- I like how the skin absorbs the formula easily, though if may vary on the amount you applied on your face. 
- It doesn't have any strong or chemical scent. 
- The consistency of the formula is good, not too watery or too sticky
- Once it dries out, your skin will feel soft and smooth
- Lightweight


Cons:

- It doesn't have any spatula. You literally have to scoop the formula from the container
- No instructions for use on the packaging


Detail information & Instructions for use:

 Source: http://ph.althea.kr/

Will I purchase this again?
- 100% yes! But not available here in the Philippines (I've been checking different Tony Moly branches)

Will I recommend this product?
- Yes, yes and yes!


You Might Also Like

0 comments