Newly launched Perfectly Pixi Glamourbox!

12:48 PM

Hello, beauty wonders!


Are you familiar with Glamourbox? Are you a certified Glambabe? I can't wait to share the good news!

There's a new box in town and it's Perfectly Pixi by Petra!

For the past months I've been visiting Glamourbox to see if there's new aside from their BYS Matte Maven and I must admit that it took them some time to launch a another one. I'm a bit disappointed but still excited because I haven't tried any product from Pixi due to some reasons;
1.) I find their products expensive. 2.) Available online and selected stores only.

I know this is my chance to try them out since this box is available for only P 1,290.00. And it's a surprise on what are the items included, so if I were you, go to their website (click here) then place your order now!


DESCRIPTION


The quintessential Pixi beauty kit is just a few weeks away from reaching your doorstep!!


Pixi is about fuss-free, multi-tasking products that bring out the natural beauty in women.  After playing with Pixi's various exciting collections, we have curated the Perfectly Pixi box that would suit women of different lifestyles. Whether you are a woman-on-the-go, a beauty junkie, or just curious to discover more of Pixi, our Pixi-pretty surprise will definitely be the highlight of your month!  

The Perfectly Pixi Glamourbox will be shipped out on the 4th week of June.

Total SRP Value: P 3,340


Share your thoughts once you receive your own Glamourbox!
Stay pretty! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments