NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder First Impression & Review

1:50 PM



Hello, hotties!

I know some of you share my dilemma with eyebrows. It really takes a lot of effort and patience in knowing what works for your face, like length, thickness, arched or not, etc. And for beginners like me, it gives me confusion but I'm working on it by using different techniques to achieve the look that I want.

So I took a leap of faith, I recently purchase an eyebrow product and I'm hopeful that my brows will have a wonderful relationship with it.  

NYX Eyebrow Powder in Brunette



Note: Photos are not mine. Credits to the owner. 

The compact has two perfectly-match brow powder, wax, one applicator and one spoolie. 

I find it a bit dusty or powdery. Well, it is powder but I've tried some before that are better in formula. Probably because it's like a combination of wax and powder. Pomade and gel are a must try for me.  

One thing I'm not a fan of this product is the applicator and spoolie compartment. If you have chubby fingers like me, better tilt the whole thing or turn it upside down to get those two itsy-bitsy tools. No mirror as well. 

The wax works good with my brows, it can last for more than four hours despite the hot weather. Just like other eyebrow products, you can play with it. You can mixed the powder or just use one to achieve the color that you want. 






Note: Photos are not mine. Credits to the owner. Apologies for not using my own photos, I have my reasons. 

To be honest, I don't have much to say about this product because this is the first time I'll be trying an eyebrow powder.  But all in all, this is a good product. The first time I tested this product was last Thursday (forgot to take some shots). We went out around lunch and got home before 6pm. Nothing has changed on the powder even if I sweat too much during, kudos for the wax for keeping them in place. Though, at some point I felt itchiness. Probably, my brows are adjusting to the product. (Also, I have sensitive skin)

If you want to try brow powder, go ahead and get one from NYX. Let me know your thoughts about it.



You Might Also Like

0 comments