Victoria's Secret Angels

9:18 PM

Hello, angels!


Who among you are a big fan of Victoria's Secret? Do you have any favorite Angels?

I can't remember the first time I laid my hands on VS. What I can recall is that it came from a relative abroad since it's not yet available in the Philippines. Before, we have to ask a relative to get something for us but now we can drop by at their store anytime. 

Victoria's Secret has branches here in the Philippines. One in Resorts World and SM Megamall. Those are the only location that I'm aware of. They have sports wear, make-up, lingerie, body mist and perfume. No wonder, ladies can't help but go-gaga over their store!

And without further ado, my favorite product from Victoria's Secret is Amber Romance!


This is my first favorite from Victoria's Secret body mist collection. Second is their Vanilla Lace. 

The scent is warm and seductive with a bit of sweetness. It's a great choice for me since not a fan of those sickeningly sweet. I am not good in describing scent but trust me on this. We have tried several body mist and perfume from VS but Amber Romance totally won my heart. Up to now, I still have the Bombshell 75ml and can't finish it because my cousin from Canada gave me this. 

As the staff in VS Megamall once told me, this product is already phased out. However, I believe that it depends on the location since we have relatives abroad and they can still send me this body mist. 


Amber Romance comes in 250ml which will last me quite a while. The scent wears for three to five hours and will start to fade. But you can still catch it's scent all throughout. I'm loving it!

There was once a time that I ran out of this body mist and I happened to be around Makati where there is a boutique who sells "authentic U.S products". Here me out, those products are not authentic. There is a big difference on their scent and how long they last. I know it's their business but please be careful. Okay?

Do you have any particular favorite from Victoria's Secret? Share your thoughts. 



You Might Also Like

1 comments