Feature of the Week: Maybelline HyperCurl Mascara

2:28 PM

Hey, guys!


My days of being (f)unemployed are about to end. That's why I'm catching up will all of my pending reviews. 

But for today, it will be a feature of a product that really give me that "WOW" effect.



To be honest, I haven't tried any Maybelline mascara before, particularly this Hypercurl. I know people are bragging about their collection of mascara but then again, I'm loyal to only one brand. 

Some of you might ask, why I have it in my stash? Too bad, I ran out of mascara a few weeks and my order hasn't arrived.   I decided to try some from Maybelline. 

                       

                       

One reason why I like this tube is mainly all about the colors. Pink and black, my favorite colors. 

I can still remember my reaction when I tried this one. It really shocked me! I'm not the type of person who used eyelash curles 'cause I tend to get hurt. My eyelashes are very thin and nearly visible if there's no mascara. 

With Maybelline Hypercurl Mascara, there's no need for eyelash curler. This will make your eyes pop in an instant. You'll get the bold and curl eyelashed that every girl wants. 

Get yours now!

Note: This is not a sponsored item. 






You Might Also Like

0 comments