Review: Ellana Lip Scrub in Strawberry Vanilla

1:22 PM

Hello there!


If you're my follower on instagram, you probably know that I am obsessed with lipsticks and my love for them is eternal. 

However, I noticed that my lips are flaky and dry. I drank more than 8 glasses of water everyday to keep me hydrated. Guess, it's because I'm using matte liquid lipstick most of the time and the weather of course. 

So the best thing to do is to exfoliate. And this lip scrub helped me a lot. 

Ellana Strawberry Vanilla Lip Scrub



Before I purchased this product, we did a lot of research first and we're hearing great reviews. But what really makes me purchase this is the "strawberry" flavor. I love strawberries!

It comes in a cute and tiny packaging. Most of the products from Ellana comes in this size, especially their eyeshadows. Once openned, you will be welcome by the strawberry scent! It makes me hungry, though. 



This lip scrub is included on my morning and evening routine, using it three times a week. I've been using this lip scrub for two months now and you can see it still looks like brand new. Probably because I don't take too much of the product. But in my opinion, this product contains a lot. This  10g only. Great things comes in small sizes. While wiping off the formula on your lips, you will the dry skin starting to come off as well. It's my habit to rinse it with water to remove excess product and voila! You have a soft, smooth and kissable lips!


Instructions For Use:
- Rub a small amount to your lips in a circular motion and wipe off with tissue. 
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately. 

Pros:
- lightweight
- easy to apply
- great scent
- will remove dry skin on the lips
- make your lips soft
- great help in exfoliating

Cons:
- (can't think of any negative thing about this)

I got this from Glamourbox. 
You can check their website:
www.ellana.com.ph
And follow them on Instagram
@ellanaminerals

Will I purchase this again?
- Absolutely, yes! (But I have to consume this first)

Will I recommend this?
- Of course!


Tell me your thoughts about this lip scrub!

You Might Also Like

0 comments