Feature of the Week: Maybelline Eye+Lip Makeup Remover

8:00 AM

Hello, Wednesday!

Are you contented by removing your makeup with water? Are you aware about the skin breakouts you can have by not properly removing the makeup?

First step in achieving a great face is to properly take care of it. And one way of taking care of the face is to make sure that you properly removed your makeup, no matter how tiring your day is. We have several brands for makeup remover but there are pros and cons we have to know. I'll share one brand today...

Maybelline Eye+Lip Makeup Remover



This cost Php 199.00 for 70 ml. 




This is an oil-based formula for all waterproof makeup and perfect for me because I love matte lipstick. It is gentle and good for those who have sensitive eyes. At first you might feel a tinge of itchiness (that's how I felt on first use but then it will disappear afterwards) and please check it out, if you notice any breakouts on the skin or whatsoever, refrain from using it. I have sensitive skin but it works for me. Unlike the Biopha, it irritates my skin and gave me red patches. I've been using this product for months and I can't recall how many bottles I have consumed.

To Use:
Shake well before use. Soak a cotton pad with the remover and apply on your eyes or lips. Complete the facial cleansing with cleansing foam or milk.


Are you using this makeup remover? Share your thoughts!



You Might Also Like

0 comments