Review: PureDerm Argan Oil Cleansing Towelettes

9:10 PM

Hello, loves!


How's your skin care routine lately? To be honest, I've noticed a drastic change on my skin last month. My face gets too oily plus I'm having a lot of breakouts. It could  have been due to stressed and unstable weather. Or by leaving my makeup on when I sleep at night. 

We all know that removing make-up is not healthy for our skin, especially our face. It can clog pores, makes our skin dry, create pimples or acne and a lot more. Take time to wash your face every night then proceed with the usual skin care routine. But let's admit it, there are times when we're too lazy to move around so we'll settle with the easiest thing - makeup remover wipes. 

PureDerm Argan Oil Make-up Remove Cleansing Towelettes



A good friend of mine recommended this before but I didn't pay attention. When I was looking for a certain product, it was pure luck that I came across with this cleansing wipes. 

I was a bit hesitant to buy. But given that it cost Php 49.00 or $1, I finally cave in. It was on sales during that time. 

I quickly put it to test after we got home. It does melts make-up and easily removes them! Truth to be told, this can removes mascara with no fuss. And so as matte lipstick, I repeat, MATTE lipstick!

Made of a precious blend of Argan Oill and Vitamin E to restore hydration and softness. 

No stingy effect as it gently cleanse, tone and resurface skin texture. Ideal for all skin types. 

It is very lightweight and you can carry around. I have one at my bag just in case of emergency. #IAmReady


Check it out! Visit the nearest Watsons branch in your area. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments