Review: L.A. Girl Matte Flat Finish Pigment Gloss

5:04 PM

Hello, lipstick addicts!


Today, I'll be sharing my review and first impression about the matte lipstick I got from L.A. Girl. By the way, this one is from Chedelyn Cosmetics. Their products are way cheaper than department stores and all items are from U.S.


L.A. Girl Matte Flat Finish Pigment Gloss




Another brand has been added on my growing collection of matte (liquid) lipstick. What I like the most about matte lipstick is that it doesn't need any touch-ups. Apply it on your lips and walk out of the door. Simple as that.


I only took three shades because I've been hearing good and bad reviews about. But I still want to check them out and compare their longevity, texture and formula. I got the shades Fleur, Bazaar and Rebel. 




Fleur is brownish coral shade which will look on any skin tone. 


Bazaar is a pink shade with a hint of coral. Similar to BYS Velvet Lips, Menow Kissproof, Maybelline and lot more. I believe this is one of the famous shade in lipstick industry. 



Rebel is a red shade with brown undertone. Perfect for my skin tone as well and to other morenas. 


For those who has sensitive nose, I wouldn't recommend this since it has strong chemical scent. It will only disappear once the lipstick dries out. The formula? A mousse type formula. Not smooth when applying (and will take time) but it looks great once it's all set. I didn't find it heavy on my lips (maybe because I'm used to this type) but if you're not, this will be a bit uncomfortable for you. 

If you have dry lips, exfoliate first so it won't emphasize the flaky lips. And if intended to remove, use oil-based remover. 


Pros:
- long lasting
- doesn't transfer

Cons:
- strong chemical scent
- bit heavy
- has glass tube (fragile)


Have you tried this LA Girl Matte Flat Finish Pigment Gloss? Tell me your thoughts!







You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. i have not tried this brand yet. a lot of people complain talaga about the smell. currently, ive been using natasha liquid lipstick and so far okay xa. you can check the review on my blog :)

    www.emmereyrose.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really has strong smell but somehow tolerable if you're used to those scent. Thanks for dropping by!

      Delete