Feature of the Week: ELF Golden Bronzer

8:00 AM

Hello, loves! How are you?


It took me awhile to cope up with my new schedule. But I'm getting there... to a point that I want to leave my new company! Just kidding. Due to my schedule, I wasn't able to update or publish anything but let me share this...

I am currently obsessed with ELF Golden Bronzer.

Add caption



There are a lot of products I'm still working on but I noticed lately that applying bronzer is a must for me. It adds dimension and gives you that sun-kissed look. I have tried some but they looked too light on me and the rest looks too dark which is not good since I'm morena, they doesn't compliment my skin. 

Though this one is an exception. Yes, it's too light for my skin but it's heavenly gorgeous! Too bad, warm and cool bronzers are not available here in the Philippines. You can use this as highlight or you can put it on the inner corner of your eyes. Just yesterday, I use this as an eyeshadow and it's lovely!





What I do is swirl my brush on all colors then apply it on my face. Or use each colors from time to time. Now I understand what is the hype all about.

Do you have the warm or cool bronzer? What can you say about it?

You Might Also Like

0 comments