JULY Favorites + Events

10:00 AM



Hello, rainy season!

Rainy days always reminds me of my childhood where we only play, have fun and create great memories. Now that I'm an adult, I'm a bit disappointed when it rains especially if I'm up for work. #AdultLife

Anyway, let's get started! From the title itself, I will share all of my July favorites in this blog post. The reason why I chose this products simple because I've been wearing them since I got `em. They  are from my hauls and it's totally worth your money.



1. Nature Republic Aloe Vera Soothing Gel
 - a multi-purpose gel that provides refreshing feels to the skin and has skin firming effect.



2. Maybelline Hypercurl Mascara
- this baby is a bomb! I hate curling my eyelashes simply because I tend to hurt my eyes. This mascara automatically curls and boost lashes! Read here.


3. LA Girl Matte Pigment Gloss in Fleur
- brownish coral shade perfect for my skin tone. The formula of Fleur is different from Rebel and Bazaar, which I find sticky. Here's my review.




4. Matte in Detail Lipstick in D5/D15/D1
- I bet you're eyeing to have Kylie's True Brown K but in a budget? Samantha/D1 is the perfect dupe. D5 and D15 can be dupes for NYX lip lingerie.


EVENTS:


1. ENHANCE Makeup Workshop
- took home some great goodies, get to know some lovely ladies and learn more about basic makeup. Read it here.



And there you have it! Those are my the products that took my money away. Ha-ha! I can guarantee that they are worth every penny. You can trust me to provide honest review and experience on all products whether sponsored or not. I'd love to hear your July favorites too! Share the link on the comment box!

You Might Also Like

0 comments