#LipstickFest & Swatches!

11:00 AM




Hello, lipstick lover!


Have you heard about the news? Probably, yes! SM Malls had their Lipstick Fest extended until the 31st of August. And being a self-proclaimed lipstick junkie, I can't afford to miss the opportunity to hoard new lipsticks!

All brands participated on the "lipstick day" last July 29 where you can get your new babies at a very discounted price. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get anything that day but as soon as I heard about their extended promo, I checked all the participating brands and landed to Maybelline. For the past months, I've been hoarding products from this brand. Without further ado, let's begin!

By the way, please disregard my eye bags. My shift starts at 6am and ends at 3pm. #BayaningPuyat

Here are the lipstick that I got:



                     

Nude Mocha - a sheen light brownish-pink shade.  This is great for everyday use, especially if you want to add color on your face and doesn't want to overdo it. You need to get your hands on this tube of lipstick!



                     

Mysterious Mocha - a glossy very light nude with a bit of pink undertone. I won't recommend this to morena (medium to medium-dark skin tone) out there just like me since it we'll look pale on this one. (Look at the the photo, it drained the color on my face. Tsk!) Though, you can use a darker lip liner balance the color.




                       

Rich Ruby - one of their bestsellers! A rich red with blue undertone, a shade that is perfect for all skin type. It has great pigmentation and glides smoothly on the lips. Aside from being matte (last all day) it is not drying on the lips and one application is enough.


                        

Divine Wine - is a deep, dark burgundy that you won't go wrong once you have it. You're having a bad day? Swipe it on your lips and it will make you feel better! Formula is the same with Rich Ruby.


Swatches:


                        



A few days ago, I received a package from Sleek Makeup! You must have seen it on Instagram or Facebook where I had it posted right away. I am one of the 10 winners of their giveaway for True Colour Lipstick. How lucky I can be! 

They gave me two tube of lipstick and here they are:



                       

Barely There - a sheen light peach shade. Very easy to apply and feels soft on the lips. I believe this will look good on light skin tone but for medium skin tone, can still add a bit of color to the face.


                       

Russian Roulette - I'm not playing tricks on you, this is similar to Maybelline's Rich Ruby though it is very different when it comes to formula. It's a bit drying and doesn't glide smoothly, unless you have a lip balm. (You know what I mean, guys.) Also, the shade can be placed between Rich Ruby and Divine Wine.


Swatches:


                        



Note: Photos were taken in the morning and afternoon but taken at the same place. I only swatch the matte ones and totally forgot about the rest. 


Ladies, you still have until the 31st of August to get the shade you wanted the most from your favorite brands! Would love to see your hauls! <3

You Might Also Like

0 comments