Enhance Cosmetics Make-up Workshop

10:00 AM

Hello, beauty junkie!


I am very excited to share this post!

Includes the Certificate of Attendance and Guide for Basic Makeup


Last July 16, I attended Enhance Cosmetics Makeup Workshop in Katipunan Ave. Their ads about the workshop has been on my Instagram feed for quite some time and the brand was always mentioned by Michelle Dy on some of her vlogs so I decided to check on them. I was a bit giddy during that day since it's my first time attending a workshop and insecurities flooded my system because I don't have much makeup stuff (except for lipsticks) and I am not a makeup artist but passion is passion so here we go. 

I arrived one and half hour earlier because 1) I'm not familiar with the place. 2) Traffic jam is everywhere. 3) I hate being late. 4) Too excited. 

The owner of Enhance Cosmetics, Antonette Stephanie Yu was our instructor during the workshop. They're very friendly and approachable. We we're given basic introduction to makeup such as the primers, foundation, contour, blush, eyeshadow and more. A handout was given so we can learn more at home, at the same time, to practice. Practice makes perfect. They also taught us how to use each brush included on our set and proper application. It was very fun! I also get the chance to meet lovely ladies and beauty enthusiast like me. By the way, I don't have much photo during the event because I'm very busy listening and learning. Also chit-chatting with the girls on our table. Haha!


Note: It's all about basic makeup. If you're more on the advance or expert level, I would not recommend this kind of workshop.


Here are the goodies included on the workshop:

88 Eyeshadow Palette
Shining, shimmering, splendid! <3


10 Blush Palette
Perfect for all skin tone
15 pc Brush Set
Perfect for beginners



Here's the only photo I got from the workshop. I'm with the girls on our table.



If you want to learn more about basic makeup and stuff, join the Enhance Cosmetics workshop or any workshop you prefer. Just be careful and make sure it's legit.

Have you been to a workshop? Share your experience on the comment section!







You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. How much po yung fee ng workshop? Interested ako to join kaso next year na daw yung susunod eh.

    ReplyDelete