First Impression: EB Pro Flawless Finish Foundation

10:31 AM


Hello, dear!

I can't recall the last time I used liquid foundation since I joined the BB/CC Cream bandwagon long time ago but before that, two-way cake foundation is a must for me. However, since I'm more knowledgeable when it comes to taking care of my skin and cosmetics, I get the chance to try different products from time to time. Products I don't use often; foundation. 

Ever Bilena Pro Flawless Finish Foundation




The description at the back and their claim to fame:

"A long lasting liquid foundation that dries faster than the ordinary foundation. Leaving a soft natural finish without flaking effects. Enriched with Vitamin E that helps maintain natural skin moisture. Easily covers dark circles, redness, and minor skin imperfections. This unique foundation creates instant affinity with the skin that makes it glide on like silk and stay fresh looking as it imparts a glowing skin all day."



Packaging? A heavy and sturdy glass bottle with a cover. Not good for those who are clumsy and not travel friendly. 


Pumps are used to control the amount of product to be dispense but this one is not acting that way. I have seen several blog review and vlogs complaining about the erratic pump and how it dispense huge amount of product which I have experience personally. 

There was a time where I tested this foundation at Watson, so I remove the cover and used the pump. Wanna know what happened? Boom! It's all over my hand. I was looking at it with disgust, even had some at my shirt. The saleslady was kind enough to offer some tissue. It must have been abused by other customers that is why it end up that way. But still, a pump is a pump. 

 It would be great if Ever Bilena can do something about it. 




By the way, I got mine in Beige though I find it a bit light for my skin tone now but it was the perfect shade for me when I had it tested. Guess, I've been exposed too much under the sun lately. 




Let's talk about the coverage,

It is light to medium coverage and very easy to blend. If you prefer coverage for light skin problem or uneven skin tone, I recommend this one. For those who have major skin problems, it might take one or two application to get the coverage you desire. 


Without foundation


With EB Pro Flawless Finish Foundation

The foundation was able to conceal the blemishes and uneven skin on my face which is a good thing. One application is enough for me. However, the foundation clings on the dry patches on my nose area. By the way, I did not use any moisturizer or primer so we can see the full result of this foundation. Roughly, it stays 4 to 5 hours without retouching. Somehow, it was able to give me a radiant look since the shade I got is a tad lighter. So far, so good. I'm loving this EB Pro Flawless Finish Foundation.


What are your thoughts about this foundation?

You Might Also Like

0 comments