Cheap Thrills: LOL Cosmetics

5:53 PM




Hello, bes!

This brand caught my attention mainly because the packaging, it reminds me of a cigarette brand that my parents used to have before. Good thing they quit smoking.


LOL (Lots of Love) is a brand that has great value for products at reasonable prices. They offer wide variety of cosmetics perfect for girls out there starting to enter the world of beauty and fashion. They don't own any huge kiosk at Watsons or SM Department store, just a single stand with four panels where products are displayed and waiting for YOU.

I had the product tested for days to check if there will be any negative effect on my face since  they contain paraben. 

Let's start with my bare face:



As you see, I have so many blemishes on my face. Redness, pimple/acne marks, dark under eye, uneven skin tone and more.

Note: I'd like to do a review separately for each item, however, I have limited time so I had them in one post.


Foundation in 02 Medium Beige (Php 199.00):

- Exactly the shade that matches my skin tone. They only have three shade, light, medium and dark.
- Packaging is very simple, clear plastic squeezable container that contains 35ml of liquid foundation. Spill-proof packaging, thumbs up!
- Has watery consistency but not a point that it's almost runny
- It smells like powder
- A bit sticky during application but lightweight once properly blended and has dewy finish. It feels like you're not wearing anything on your face.
- Several reviews stated that this liquid foundation made their face more oily than the usual but in my experience, it never happened during those days I had it tested. Except for the T-zone, I have dry/combination skin type. By the way, I had the foundation on my face roughly 10-11 hours.


Foundation


Powder in 02 Medium (Php 179.00):

- Provides matte finish
- Can emphasize dry areas on the face and has minimal creasing
- Does not have any pungent smell
- Have to do some retouch since it does not last all day (once or twice won't hurt us!)
- Clear packaging that shows the shade of the powder.  It doesn't have a mirror or brush.
- Not bulky and travel-friendly


Powder


Bronzing Powder in 02 Brown Sugar (Php 179.00) :

- It made my face itchy for two days so I have to remove it but the following days, it works well with my skin.
- Totally pigmented, so be careful in applying. 
- Stays on your face all day
- Same packaging with the powder, no mirror or brush
- Adds definition and color on your face
- Used this as well for contour!



Bronzing Powder


For me, all product works well with my skin. I cannot guarantee the anything since we all have different skin tone & skin type. Though, I can assure you that it's totally worth your money especially for those starters like me.

If you want to know more of their brand, visit their website http://www.lolcosmeticsph.com/ and like them on Instagram. They are available on selected Watson branches and SM Department store.

Have you tried this brand? Share your thoughts on the comment section! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments