Review: Carmex Lip Balm

8:52 AM

I've been looking for a lip balm that will help me eliminate the dryness of my lips. Honestly speaking, I've tried several brand but it seems like I cannot find the type of lip balm that I want. What I did is I check some magazines online and read a lot of review. Then I was introduced to Carmex Lip Balm ~ **yey!**

However, I believe there is one disadvantage of this product:
- It is not available on major drugstores nationwide.

Let's talk about the product, shall we? Btw, I am a newbie when it comes to creating review so please bear with me.

Carmex Lip Balm Original Flavour, Php 119.00




Just a minimum amount is enough to moisturize your lips. And I must admit that as a first-timer for this product, I am not a fan of this scent. In my own definition, it has a waxy scent or something like menthol. But I believe, I'll get use to it. I applied it on my lips before I went to bed and the next morning, I was in great awe to find my lips as soft as baby skin. Yes, there's no hint of  dryness. So it is a wow factor for me.

It also come into different flavors such as cherry, strawberry and mint. Also, it has several variants like jar type, tube and stick. The one that I have is tube, I chose this because it is very convenient for me since it is squeezable.

{Not mine } Credits to the owner of the photo above




 The Verdict: This will be included on my kit starting today.


You Might Also Like

0 comments