Unboxing Glamourbox

11:33 AM


Last November, I started visiting some sites that I've signed up long ago (lucky me, I can still remember my usernames and passwords) and one of them is Glamourbox

"With each curated box you'll receive a selection of beauty and cosmetics samples that we've tried ourselves and think our subscribers will enjoy. We not only source our samples from well-known brands, but also, in the spirit of discovery, from exciting niche brands, some of which we are making available in the Philippines for the very first time. A Glamourbox can include cosmetics, skincare and bath & body samples, as well as fun non-beauty extras."

I saw that their current box is consist of BYS product. I fell inlove with the brand a few months ago when I came across their matte velvet lipstick which I'll feature anytime soon. However, for some unknown reason their website is not allowing me to order the current box. Sad life. Good thing they still offer their previous boxes and I landed with one of those. I can't remember exactly if this is August or September or what. Sorry!

So, I ordered last Monday and it arrived yesterday. I think this is one of those reason why they're consistent in the market, they maintain reputation by providing a great transaction and great deals, of course!

Flawless Beauty Php 695 + shipping & handling fee 




By the way, the box itself is so gorgeous! A recycable material. My sister is already asking for the box so she can put some stuff. And I said no. (Hahaha!)

Here's the list of items included in my box:

• TRESEMME trial pack (shampoo & conditioner)
• BELO Acne Pro Set
• Ellana Mineral & Lip Scrub
• OFRA in Laguna Beach  &  BEAUTY REPUBLIC Tinted BB Cream






The price of OFRA lipstick is more than what I've paid so I can guarantee you guys, it's all worth it! 

Each curated box is customized for every beauty gals. So if they chose such items for you, it has a reason. And as we all know, you must trust a girl's instinct. Right?

Sign up and subscriber for Glamourbox and you'll get 15% on your first purchase. 



















You Might Also Like

0 comments