Review: BYS Liquid Lisptick

12:17 PM

Hello, beautiful!


It's 2016! Yeah baby! My birth month as well. So let's go ahead and start this year with a great review featuring BYS ( @bysphilippines ♥ )

Lately, I've been addicted to matte lipstick and I encounter a new brand.  Seriously, I've never heard of their brand before. Maybe because I'm stuck with Maybelline, Avon, Nichido and other local brand. It's a good thing I decided to take a risk when it comes to cosmetics.

I was at Watson's Megamall when I saw this brand. Then I approached the saleslady who's very friendly. Answered all my questions and very patient with me. Despite all of my questions and uncertain what to buy, I'm too shy to leave empty-handed so when she ask me if I want to try their best seller, I said YES right away. 

She handed a very simple yet sleek and gorgeous tube of lipstick, liquid lipstick to be exact. Deep red in color. And I was like, "Woah!"

BYS VELVET LIPS in CHERRY NOW and  LILY VIBRANT

BYS Velvet Lips in
* Lily Vibrant
* Cherry Now


In this photo, the Cherry Now is almost gone since I'm using it everyday. (Please forgive me, I'm so lazy to put some effort in taking pictures of each lipstick and I only used my phone. Haha!)

So pretty, right?



See how lazy I am?

Here's the swatches
I'M WEARING BYS VELVET LIPS IN CHERRY NOW
If you will notice, the Cherry Now is much darker than the shade on the tube. I think I'd apply it twice? But yeah, the more you apply, the darker it gets. Gorgeous! I'm so love this shade!


BYS VELVET LIPS IN LILY VIBRANT
The Lily Vibrant, on the other hand, disappoint me but just a bit. I was expecting it will be much deeper compare on the tube. Guess I expected too much. But I also love it! ♥

I had those photos taken when I first brought them to my office. I can be awarded as the laziest blogger. Just kidding

Pros:
• Long lasting, no need for retouch
• Will look good on any skin color
• Doesn't have any scent/smell

Cons:
• Hard to remove, it really takes time
• Can make your lips dry since it is matte ( better apply lip balm first)
• You have to be an expert to apply it without ant mistake. Practice makes perfect, right?


What do you think? If you're looking for a new lippie, you must try BYS! ❤️


You Might Also Like

0 comments