Review: BYS Concealer in Medium to Dark

6:53 PM

Hello beautiful!

I'm not feeling well this past few weeks but thankfully, I am feeling great now. My mind has been relieved from too much stress. However, due to lack of sleep and rest, there are dark circles under my eyes. Good thing concealers are created to cover those dark circles and blemishes as well. It's one of the best thing created in the beauty world.

BYS Concealer in Medium to Dark




I got this product from the SM Makeover Event held at SM Megamall last May 7, 2016. I was able to avail discounts and freebies too. 

The (friendly) sales lady at the BYS booth helped me in picking the concealer that suits me the most. Both of us were eyeing Medium, too bad it's out of stock so I settled for the next thing which is Medium to Dark. They only have three shades -- Light, Medium, Dark. 

I noticed that this concealer is very light and watery. It might take several applications for you to achieve the result that you want. Also if you have dry skin, apply primer or moisturizer first for better result. 


I tested the concealer on my bare face and here it goes:


As you can see, I have tons of blemishes on my face. Darks spots, eye bags, uneven skin tone, large pores, etc.


First application of concealer on the right eye. You will notice a slight blur on the blemishes. 


Second application, still the same. I think it is much better to use a brush at this point. I used my finger to blend the concealer, guess my fingers took most of the formula. 


In this picture, I applied two coatings of concealer on both of my eyes. Well, I must say it did a great job on my left eye! Go ahead and compare the photos. 


Pros:
- lightweight
- not sticky
- handy and easy to carry
- affordable  (Php 199.00 only)
- available nationwide
- easy to apply
- has that "cool effect" once applied

Cons:
- can take 2-3 applications to get better result


Will I recommend this?
- Yes!

Will I buy this again?
- Yes! (Must try the Dark shade)


Tell me your thoughts about this concealer!

You Might Also Like

0 comments