Review: Etude House Mask Sheet

12:58 PM

Hello! It's been a while since I posted a review on my blog. I've been down for the past week but I am doing well now.

Today, I'll be reviewing a facial mask. To be honest, I am not a big fan of facial mask. I find them irritating once applied on the face. Probably, there are some people who shares my sentiment but there's always an exception. And for me, it's the Etude House.

The one that I always have is I Need You, Green Tea Mask Sheet. I chose this because it is for moisture and relief, which I badly need.

                


What I like the most about this mask sheet is that it's not sticky like the others I've tried before. (Not sure if the problem is me or the product.) And the results are visible right after. Your face will glow like you applied a whitening cream, also it will be super smooth and soft. The mask I've had before makes my face itch and it stings. I am glad that I discover Etude House Mask Sheet!

The sheet contains green tea extract providing moisture and comforting relief to soothe out rough and irritated skin. 


Directions:
1. Apply toner to skin after cleansing
2. Remove mask from pouch and apply to face, placing mask to fit eye and lip area
3. Remove mask after 10-15 minutes and lightly massage remaining solution into skin with hands. 


Pros:
- does not irritate the skin
- sheets are thicker than other mask
- you will ger the result right away
- has cute packaging
- moisturizes your face
- have the glow effect as a result


Etude House offers a wide selection of mask sheet depending on the need of your face. Go ahead and visit the nearest branch so you can check it out! Follow them on instagram -- @etudehousephilippines
They're having promos & giveway too!

Will I recommend this product?
- Absolutely yes!

Will I buy this again?
- Definitely!

How much?
- Less than Php 60.00 (cannot recall the exact price)

You Might Also Like

0 comments