Current faves: Forever 21 Accessories

3:57 PM


"A choker is a close-fitting necklace worn on the neck. Chokers can be made of a variety of materials, including velvet, plastic, beadsmetal such as silver, gold or platinum, leather, etc. They can be adorned in a variety of ways, including with sequinsstuds, or a pendant."
- Wikipedia

I must admit that it's love at first sight. I don't have any intentions of taking these beauties but can't keep my eyes off them. Could be that they are the main reason why I drop by at Forever 21's boutique. Real beauty, aren't they?

For a cheap price, you can have five pairs of earrings. Take a look at those three pair at the bottom. Lovely. And the choker, guess the cat got my tongue. Beautiful. 


Earrings, P 280.00
Black choker, P 225.00
I think it took me less than thirty minutes to decide what accessories I will get. There a lot of choices. But then being practical hit me, so I ended buying this set for myself. Plus the chocker!

Upon taking this photo, I've notice that I can tweak that choker with those Victorian earrings. However, my Mom already took the black ones and my sister is begging for the white ones. I guess, we need another trip to Forever 21.

Obsession

After we settle down, I tried the choker then snap this photo. My main plan is to apply some filter but then, black really looks good. Just look at that pendant! Who wouldn't fall in love with it? I can wear it all day long. Heads up, if you're not used of wearing choker, you might get irritated. But you can adjust the lock at the back to make you comfortable. Or you can start first with simple choker, like this one:


Photo not mine. Credits to the owner.



Forever 21 offers a wide variety from clothing for men and women, shoes, make-up, accessories, etc. For me, you don't have to spend too much money to look good. Mix and match is the key. That is how Forever 21 pulls those fashionable and trendy outfit that you can see on their boutique. You can find a great deal at an affordable price with them. Though, prepare yourself for the long battle especially if they are on sale. You can visit them on major SM outlet.

I bought mine at SM North Edsa.


P. S. Still using my phone to snap photos.


You Might Also Like

0 comments