Review: Chica Y Chico Matt Cushion

1:20 PM

Do you know what a "cushion compact" is?


Honestly, I don't have any idea about it before. That's how advertisements and reviews piqued my curiosity. 

Imagine your BB cream thinned to a watery consistency and pour into a compact, topped with a cushion then more perk. How cool is that! This innovation in beauty product came from Korea that's officially gone mainstream. People go gaga over it. Thinking of getting one? Keep on reading. 

Now, let me introduce my very own cushion compact that I purchased from Althea. It's one of their editor's fave and I can only agree. 

Chica Y Chico Matt Cushion in No.23 Medium Beige

The compact is very beautiful and lightweight. It won't take too much space on your bag, can also fit your pocket. See?


Once open, you'll see the puff and the mirror. 



The "next big thing" is secured in another compact to make sure that it will not dry out. It's quite funny how you have the press the "springy sponge" to get the liquid formula but with that, you have control on the amount that you're about to apply on the face.


Now, let's check out the liquid formula. I tried it on my hands. 


Can you guess which arm has the CYC Matt Cushion? Obviously, it's the right one. 

CYC Matt Cushion liquid formula has SPF 35 PA++. It's not sticky nor heavy. Once applied on skin, you'll see the difference. It covers pigmentation like a concealer. Lightweight and smooth. You won't feel it on skin as if you're not wearing anything.
(Though, I haven't tried it on my face since I have sore eyes. I'm afraid that cosmetics will irritate it further)
Plus there's a lot more you need to know about Chica Y Chico Matt Cushion. Here are the list;

• UVA/UVB Protection
• Whitening Function
• Sebum/Oil Control
• Pore Care
• Perfect Coverage
• Dead Skin Cell Control
• Cooling Effect
• Long Lasting effect 

It also has a secret ingredient which is Oil Blotting Powder that absorbs oil on the face so the soft skin stays all day long without darkening. 

Though, there are some disadvantages. 

* It dries quickly, like in just a blink of an eye and poof!
* It has limited selections only. For Bright Skin Tone (No.21 Light Beige) and Natural Skin Tone (No.23 Medium Beige) 
*Not available here in the Philippines but you can purchase it through Althea

Price: Php 800 (Originally, it cost Php 1,000++)

Rate: 4.5

I hope this helps you.
Watch out for more product review!

You Might Also Like

0 comments