First Box from ALTHEA KOREA

5:54 PM

BIGBANG. 2NE1. EXO. BTS. WINNER. SUPER JUNIOR. GIRLS GENERATION. BEAST. CNBLUE.


If you know all this group, you must be a KPOP fan. Now, who's your bias? 

As years passed by, Korea has been one of the favorite countries in the world. Aside from dominating music, they also have clothing, cosmetics, skin care, living and mostly, food. Well, who in the world wouldn't love Korean dishes? Samgyupsal? Bibimbap? Kimbap? Yes please!

In this generation, you'll hear people bragging about skin care and cosmetics. Etude House, Tony Moly, The Body Shop and a lot more. I must admit, I once envied Korean's skin for smoothness! Then I realized it is not only about the food they eat but it's something to do with how they take care of their skin as well. However, I'm not a big fan of Korean skin care and cosmetics though I've been longing to try one. 

That's how I came across Althea which is a newly launched online shop that offers variety of Korean products that is not even available here in the Philippines. (You'll see their advertisements everywhere) There are tons of products you can avail at a discounted price. I had a hard time deciding, how I wished that I can get everything. *laughs* I placed my order last March 16 and it took six days for me to receive my package. 




 Chica Y Chico Matte Cushion Compact, Tony Moly Panda's Dream White Sleeping Pack, Heelbow Tok, It's Skin Macaron Lip Balm in Strawberry and Holika Holika Pig Nose Clear Black Head. 

Review will be up soon! Please wait for it. 

Make sure to visit and register at their website -- ph.althea.kr
Sharing is caring so here's my reward code HHallimede2015 for a special discount. You can get 150 credits upon signing up plus FREE SHIPPING for orders above P1,500. 

P. S. I commend their customer service team for the fast response when I had trouble placing my order. 

You're going to love ALTHEA!
Enjoy shopping!

You Might Also Like

0 comments