Brand Feature: Pure Skin Rituals

9:48 PM

Hello, love month!

My blog has been on hiatus since I got an openner shift! Anyway, Valentines day is here! Whether in a relationship or not, this is one of those days that everyone's looking forward!

Aside from flower, chocolates and teddy bears. Why not try this product as gift for your loved ones? Especially for the beauty addicts. 

This local and organic items has been making noise on my instagram feed for a very long time. Highly recommended by a friend, I finally cave in. Their shop is located at The Podium, a few steps from my office so I decided to drop by. Though it took me awhile to locate them but it is an experience, indeed!

Here are the products that I got:




Peace Salve

"Lighten dark spots due to scne, old scars and skin discoloration. Soothes and smoothens munir skin irritation due to dry skin, insect bites and mild rashes."


Unfortunately, this is the only product that doesn't worked for me. I tried it on my feet and had a lot of rashes. At first, I thought it was some reaction (e.g, lotion, foot powder, etc) but when I tried it for the second, third time, it got worst! But the Rose Mist was able to calm the irritation. Good thing it works well with my sister's skin. I can't imagine the result if it was applied on my face!

Note: Some products works and some may not. 


Scarlet Rose

"Regulate skin pH, control excess oil, calms irritated skin."


As mention above, this works well for me especially for skin irritation. I also used this as facial mist before applying and after applying makeup. Give it a try!


Grace (Age Defying & Brightening)

"Suitable for dry, normal, oily, combination skin."


It's a normal soap for me. I've tried tons of "brightening" soap but none really works. Thumbs up still since this really last long than usual soaps!


Snowflake (Brightening & Moisturizing)

"Suitable for all skin types."


 I must admit that it really moisturize my body. Forearm and knees are the most dry parts of my body even after applying lotion. But with this one, it provides moisturization and really smoothens my skin even without lotion. It also last longer than other branded soap. 

I will definitely purchase this products again!

By the way, for the price, guaranteed that they are affordable. Got mine for a package deal and totally forgot how much it cost. You can visit their instagram page:
@pureskinrituals

Have you tried this products? Share your thoughts!

You Might Also Like

0 comments