First Impression: Mumuso Long Lasting Eyeliner

5:57 PM

Annyeong!

Pretty sure some of you heard of the brand Mumuso, right? It is a one-stop shop straight from Korea. They provide beauty, gadgets, trendy and cute stuffs that is affordable to everyone. 

Months ago, they opened several branches within Metro Manila. It took me awhile to drop by and I'm glad that I did! Your eyes will definitely be delighted by the wide variety of cuteness they stored for their customer. 

Given that I was there to shop for beauty products, their selection of eyeliner caught my attention. However, disappointment flooded me since they don't have any tester and as much as I want to hoard eyeliners, I need to decide which of them will be included on my stash. 

And here it is...

Mumuso Long Lasting Eyeliner





The packaging is very simple. If you're a minimalist person like me, you'll definitely like this one. Though the bunny in checkerd suit piqued my curiosity. What does it means?

I was surprised to see the wand as it definitely was the one I'm looking for. It is a thick solid wand that provides more accuracy in creating a wing. On top of that, it is very easy to control and glides perfectly. 



For the eyeliner formula, it is long-lasting but not waterproof. It does not smudge but it can be easily removed. Plus the more you add, the darker it gets which is great because you need to build up the product in order for it not to fade after a couple of hours.  Heads up! In any case of contact (e.g, rubbing or wiping-accidentally) prepared for a touch-up, ladies! 

This product being not a waterproof is an advantage somehow. Though it can be the perfect one for me if it does. 

It cost Php 149.00 ($3.00) at Mumuso and other eyeliners cost Php 99.00 ($2.00) which is totally awesome! I'd love to shop for more products at Mumuso. 

Maybe will try some of their gadgets and home tools for a change. By the way, what are the products you got from Mumuso? 

Share them!

You Might Also Like

0 comments