Brand Feature: Make Up World

4:59 PM

Hello, anniversary month, December!

I haven't posted anything aside from the "favorites" for the month of November. But I'll work hard this month to post more reviews!

Are you familiar with this brand? You must have seen them since they're being loud on social media. I bought these from Glamourbox. I totally fell inlove at first sight! I love the colors, the black and minimalist packaging and of course, the price! (Kuripot alert!)

Before buying the products, I went to several malls to look for this brand since no review was posted online. I found a stall at Robinsons Galleria, unfortunately-stalls are crowded plus sarcastic staffs- I was not able to do swatches. These products are made in PRC and packaging are from Philippines. We'll see if it's true. I'm still doing a background check. (Applicant ang peg?!)

I had no choice but to try my luck. Though I trust Glamourbox with their preferences so without hesitation, I placed an order. By the way, the blush and bronzer is from Pop Beauty. It's huge, as in! 



I have six shades of lipstick, one nude eyeshadow and brow powder from Make Up World. I've noticed that they're into pink when it comes to lipstick. So pretty, right?


Now, look at these palettes! I can't take my eyes off them! They have nice and cool packaging for the eyeshadow. You can alter the shades on the palette depending on your makeup look! The brow palette has three powders and one wax. Sad thing is that, they doesn't have a mirror. But we can live with that, right?


Reviews and swatches will be posted soon. By the way, I have an ongoing giveaway on my instagram account (@hallimede) and one lucky resident from Philippines will take home some Make Up World products! Check out the mechanics now! Giveaway will end on December 9, 2016. 

For those who already tried this brand, please share your thoughts! 




You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. This is interesting sis! I'll go check their IG account. I'm kind a kuripot din and limited lang ang budget sa kakikayan hehe Anyway, Congrats! and I'm happy for your first Blog Anniversary! More power! Godbless :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for dropping by! The palettes are highly recommended!

      Delete
  2. These are must haves! Thanks for sharing your thoughts! God bless��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are very affordable! They are available at Glamourbox!

      Delete