OCTOBER Favorites

11:45 AM

Hello, munchkins!

How's your Halloween?

October flies so fast! Now we're down to the last two months and we will kiss 2016 goodbye!

 I'm being inconsistent when it comes to posting reviews and stuffs but believe me, I am doing my best. Anyway, I was not able to share my favorites for the month of September but here's my October stuffs.

It is consist of few items which I used on a daily basis and I love them! Let's get started;




Nichido Final Powder in Creamy Glow
A translucent powder that has no coverage but perfect for setting foundation and concealer. Honestly, this is the first time I used a translucent powder. First impression will be posted soon! Funny how I got to include this on my favorites without posting a review or first impression.

Ever Bilena Dusky Rose
A red with a hint of brownish shade of lipstick! I'm no good when it comes to describing the color. Though this one, coming from a local brand is highly pigmented and matte. It is not drying on the lips!

Maybelline Micellar Water
Micellar water is very indemand now! It is very effective in removing makeup and it does not harm your face. Double cleansing at it's finest! I'm almost down with my first bottle and will be more than happy to get another one.




Pond'sWhitening BB Cream
I have been using this product even before and I lost count over the tube I've consumed. It has great coverage, protects your skin and instantly brighten your face. Even my Mom love this, though she's using the Anti-Aging BB Cream.

ELF Bronzer
A product after my own heart. I love bronzers! Period. I love how it adds dimension and glow to the face. If you want to skip contouring, go for bronzer.



And it's a wrap!


The month of October has been really tough for me. But with the help of these lovely products, I was able to survive. They are all available locally and at a very affordable price! 

I'm expecting tons of surprises for the month of November!

Have you tried any of these products? Share your thoughts! 

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Nice I'll try Micellar water 💞
    -recana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice I'll try Micellar water 💞
    -recana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Ms. Hallimede! :) Hm yung bronzer ng elf? Mukang maganda sya. You know what I love Everbilena products aside from being locally made they are easy to find in store. Also, affordable and good quality products.

    ReplyDelete