Project Vanity: Naughty or Nice Kit

11:34 PM

Hello, beauty addicts!

Beauty subscription has a special place in my heart. Not only it makes me save money but also it gives you a chance to try products whether new or an old-time favorite. 

There are several sites where you can get your own subscriptions. Locally, we have Glamourbox, Saladbox, BDJ and the one about to be featured now, Project Vanity. 

I am no good when it comes to surprises so I make it to a point to check the products before making any purchase. We all can't afford to waste money over something we can't use. Moreover, imagine the painful feeling of letting go an item you love to try but can never have due to the fact it doesn't match your skin tone. (i.e, foundation, powder, concealer) Value for money is important for me and a little background check won't hurt. 




Things might have been excellent if the beautiful painting is printed on the pouch. Turns out it is only a cardboard. 



The main reason why I decided to get this kit? I haven't tried any products from the brand included. It's a rare case, so urgency took over.

Kit includes:

K-Palette Lasting 2 Way Eyebrow Pen (P895)
People rave about this particular pen. Guess, we need to see what they hype is all about. 

Holika Holika 24HR Auto Eyeliner (P235)
Looking forward to have a great harmony with this eyeliner because I'm totally disappointed with the other brand I recently purchased. 

Jordana Sweet Lip Cream Lip Color (P399)
The shade is Sweet Marsala but will surely gives you that naughty vibe. 

Flormar Loose Powder (P399)
I can see myself doing a comparison between this and my Nichido Final Powder. 

Essence 2-in-1  Eyeshadow and Liner (P279)
Currently learning to apply eyeshadow then this came. More playtime?

Ellana Makeup Brush Cleaner (P400)
Good timing, I ran out my usual brush cleaner. Guaranteed it will be put to good use!

My Amazing Hair Secret Travel Kit (P1,048)
Too expensive for a travel kit. Let's see if my messy yet wavy hair will like this.

Browhaus Brow Construction (P648)
Since I learned how to clean and groomed my arches, I never bothered to visit an expert. I'm excited for this!

Strip Manila All Off Wac - Brazilian (P1,598)
Nope. Haha! Watch out for the giveaway!


Those are my first thoughts upon unboxing! Silly, right?

This is a great start for beginners to have wide selection when it comes to beauty products, given some may work and some may not for their skin. One must not limit themselves to a specific brand as others may offer the same quality at a very affordable price.

Sum up all the prices and worry no more since this kit cost only P1,450.00! How cool is that?!

Stay tune for reviews, swatches and first impression! You can get this kit at their website www.projectvanity.com or at BeautyMNL website. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments