Milani Conceal + Perfect Review

11:00 AM

Hello, loves!
Another liquid foundation review here so please keep on reading.


 I'm  on the look for foundation that can lighten my face and at the same time, conceal my under eye circles. You must have notice by now that aside from having uneven skin tone, dark under eye circles are one of the things I want to get rid off my face. Guess it can't be helped since I work in BPO industry. 

I have been eyeing Revlon and Milani for quite some time now but I have to consider their prices. Good thing one of my favorite vlogger, Anne Clutz, did a comparison review between the two. That's how I ended with Milani.



Milani 2-in-1 Foundation + Concealer in 04 Medium Beige
For light/medium skin with neutral undertones

"Combat under eye circles, redness and other skin imperfections with this full coverage, water-resistant foundation plus concealer in one. A no mess, no drip pump dispenses just the right amount of fluid needed to achieve a flawless look and works around the clock to keep skin looking naturally perfect!"

AS FOUNDATION
Apply a dime-sized amount of product with fingertips or a brush beginning at the center of the face, blending outward.

AS CONCEALER
Use a small amount of product and apply where additional coverage is needed in a tapping motion until blended.


You must have seen this lovely glass bottle that contain a great product online million of times now. It took me awhile to get this since I need to check further reviews. At first, I find the shade a bit dark for me but as I get to try it for a couple of days, I found out it was the perfect shade! 

Let's put it to test. No primer or moisturizer.
Look at my under eye circles, pimple marks, blemishes, redness on cheeks and the side of the nose. Literal na "just woke up" look!


Another photo of my bare face:


And now, here's my face with Milani Conceal + Perfect Foundation. It brightens my face instantly! Honestly speaking, all pictures were taken under natural lightning and I was impressed how it works on my skin.

One application can provide coverage to the whole face. If you don't have much flaws to cover on your face, one full pump is enough. As for my face, I can say it did a good job concealing all imperfections. It totally lightens the dark circles around my eyes and with this, I can go out even without applying any concealer.


In this photo, I have two application to see if it is buildable. The formula is thick given it provides medium to full coverage. Though it feels a bit heavy on the face. It's not matte or too dewy finish but it still needs to be set by a powder. It has a sweet scent too!




I love the packaging simply because it looks very promising. An ombre style glass bottle with a precise pump. We all hate an erratic one who can ruin clothes. Thumbs up for that, Milani!

The formula? It's great considering this is a drugstore product. It lasted the whole day on my face. As early as 7:30 in the morning I'm traveling to work and got home around 10 in the evening. You need very minimal touch-ups given that Philippines has crazy weather.

By the way, I got this for Php 500.00 pesos from Chedelyn Cosmetics at Trinoma. All of their products are authentic and staff are honest enough to provide feedback regarding the items they offer.


What can you say about Milani's foundation?

You Might Also Like

0 comments