Review: It's Skin Macaron Lip Balm in Strawberry

3:00 PM

If you're following me on Instagram - @hallimede, I am sure that you've seen this cute lip balm which I'm about to brag right now.

I first saw this product on Althea website and added it on my cart immediately. You might ask why, well, because (1) I find it cute; (2) its a macaron shape lip balm and (3) did I mention that it's really cute?  At first I'm thinking of giving to my sister since I have a lip balm already but I cannot resist the temptation!


It's Skin Macaron Lip Balm in Strawberry 


We must admit, it's an AA+ for the packaging! Nowadays, a lot of company have been releasing products in Macaron style. Who wouldn't love it? It's very adorable and pleasing to the eyes!


This is what it looks like once the cover has been removed. It has fruity and sweet scent. It is great for moisturizing my lips since it stays long and doesn't need to apply often. I love how it works well with my matte liquid lipstick. Plus, it is not sticky or heavy on your lips. Even if you eat or drink water, you still have it on your lips (though the amount of lip balm applied may decrease but that is already given)

Also, this product is travel friendly. It can fit your pouch and won't take to much space. It can even fit on your pocket. I've been using it more than my Carmex Lip Balm.


PROS

- great at moisturizing lips
- lovely scent
- adorable packaging
- not sticky
- stays long on lips
- not expensive (totally worth it!)


CONS

- can be purchased online
- you have to use your fingers to apply


WILL I BUY THIS AGAIN?

- Yes! I do love to try their other flavors.



How about you? What are your thoughts about this product?



You Might Also Like

0 comments