Blogsary: Hello, Hallimede turns Two!

1:10 PM

Hello, Hallimede has been my outlet for the last two years. It made me look forward to review and try more products in the future. 

However, 2017 is the toughest year I had so far. It kicked me out of my path and ended up with no direction. And here I am, struggling. Confused as what I wanted to do with my life. Everything became unstable. 

It affected my point of view in life. 

It made me realize that I'm on my own. 

But as days passed, I kept on reminding myself that we are much stronger than what we think. We all have a war we need to win and giving up is not an option but rather a choice--that we'll all regret soon. 

Fortunately, I am still here. And so are you.

Let's all hope that 2018 is our year! ❤️


Happy Holidays!

So much love,
Ara


You Might Also Like

0 comments